Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Things She Says.................

On the way to meet Rita and Zady to go to the zoo Iza said, "I am glad Neena and Zady are going with us, it was the right thing to do." March 19, 2011

"Mom, Who turns the stars on?" 2011

When I ask Izabel for a kiss goodnight she replied, "I am too tired.  I will give you one in the morning."
I proceeded to tell her I would call brother to come & give me a kiss. I loved her response, "No, those are my kisses." Think anyone might be a bit jealous?

Iza ask me if she was in my tummy before she was born and I told her no.  I went to Guatemala to pick her up.  She then ask where she was before she was born.  I told her she was with the angels and Jesus in heaven before she was born.  She accepted this answer and went to play.  August 2011


Last night Iza came in the kitchen and ask me what her name was before it was Izabel.  I was shocked that at 4 1/2 she would even think of this.  I told her it was Laura and Mommy changed it to Izabel when I got her.  Since she showed some interest in Mommy getting her in Guatemala I decided to show her the visit video of where I went to Guatemala in March 2007 with Rita.  Iza was very interested and wanted to know when Mommy cried ( I told her it was when I had to give her back until the government would let me bring her home with me).  Iza also kept asking where big Iza was.  LOL.  I told her that little Iza grew into big Iza after I brought her home. August 28, 2011.

Today while eating at Captain D's with Papaw, Iza looked at me and ask, "Is Papaw on the naughty list?"  I thought I would fall out of my chair.  He was grumpy today. LOL  December 4, 2011.

Izabel's pre-k teacher, Ms. Amanda sent a text so I would be aware that Izabel was telling everyone that I had a baby sister in my tummy. December 12, 2011

Izabel swallowed her front tooth this morning while eating biscuits & jelly.  Then she cried because she did not get to pull it (after crying that she didn't want to pull it ).  December 17, 2011

Tonight Izabel  told me tonight while taking her bath that that she saw the tooth fairy this morning.  She said the tooth fairy had pink hair and a black, blue, and red dress.  She was also sparkly and had glitter on her.  Iza then said she was afraid of her.  LOL December 18, 2011.

While I was fixing Iza some taco soup for supper she was sitting not too patiently for supper.  I looked at her sweet face & told her, "I love you to the moon and back."  I thought she was going to say the same thing back to me and I could almost see her thinking and then she looked up to me and said, "I love you, you are my heart." I just melted at that moment.  Thank you God, for sending me the most perfect sweet girl!!!  Izabel is truly perfect for me.  March 5, 2012

No comments: