Thursday, May 19, 2011

Secrets

Miss Izabel loves to tell me the same secret over and over.  She will whisper very low and pause between each word waiting for me to repeat her words............I...............love.................you.  Many times she will have me wait until she has repeated the whole sentence.  This is a game for her.  She loves to whisper and pretend what ever she is saying is a secret.  But mostly it is the same sentence........I........love....you. Today she started the secret game only this time she said.......I......don't.......love..........you, and totally cracked up laughing.  Of course I pretended to be sad trying all the while not to laugh. This girl is a mess.  I know one day she will be mad at me and tell me she does not love me or the dreaded I hate you that teenagers say when they are denied what they want at the time.  I am glad my silly girl loves me and wants to share her secrets with mommy.  Izabel,

No comments: