Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pre-K Registration

Time sure does seem to fly by.  Seems like only yesterday I bought home my baby girl-----sniff----sniff---- and today I signed her up for Pre-K.  I wish life would slow down.  Oh, how I wish I could be a stay home mom.  I would LOVE to be able to stay home everyday with Miss Izabel!  I hope she gets into the Pre-K program.  I know she will love playing with kids her own age.  




                                                                

I feel like crying.  :(


2 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Aww Pam...big hug! It is so bittersweet...isn't it?

My 3 babies go to kindergarten in the fall....wow...what will I do?

Your Iza is such a doll!!!

Love and blessings,
Robin

Football and Fried Rice said...

Where does the time go!? Trust me, she is going to love Pre-K!