Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gingerbread Party




Christmas
  Gingerbread
      Party




Since Izabel did not get the big ballet birthday party she wanted (and the mommy felt soooo guilty) I decided to throw her a themed Christmas Party.  I really liked the idea of a Nutcracker Ballet Christmas Party but alas I couldn't afford find all the decorations I wanted. 


I had such high hopes and plans but there is always the unexpected.  After menopause.....I had a period that was in it's third week and a terrible cold.  I spent most of Christmas vacation not moving far from the couch.  I was so tired and physically weak.  Needless to say I had no energy and never even got close to all my planned ideas.  The girls never had a clue all the best laid plans were never accomplished and had such fun time.  Iza had 3 other toddlers and  an older friend at her party.  I was so thankful that all the parents stayed and helped.  Anyways, here are some of the pictures from her party and decorations. 

I covered the wall board in the kitchen with wrapping paper (I really want to wall paper).

I decorated Iza's kitchen in all things gingerbread men.



Zady & Lei Lei Zady

Madelyn



























Sydney 



Destiny, Kyla, & Marilyn
  Kyla 

































No comments: