Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

 Mostly just pictures......  Iza only really ask Santa for tow presents for Christmas, an iPod and a new baby that cries.  I decided that I was not going to go all out buying toys that she does not play with and I am constantly trying to find something to do with.  So, Christmas this year was minimal but Izabel never even noticed.  Yea, me!!!



New Melissa & Doug wooden puzzles



Her new baby, "Little Mommy Walks and Giggles"


Yes, every Princess need a magic mirror to tell her how lovely she is!



A make up kit.




Iza was thrilled with her iPod.  Her Pre-K class has them.  She had been begging for one for a while.


A few stocking stuffers


New jewerly for dress up to go with the make up and magic mirror. 



IPod cover







Jonathan ask for money so I tried to fool him by wrapping it up in several boxes to make him think he was getting a gift rather than the desired green cash.









No comments: